Ads by AdAsia
|CLASS OF SERVICE||CHECKED BAGGAGE|
|Premium Economy Class|
- (A) + (B) + (C) < 158 cm
For tickets issued/exchanged on/after August, 1 2019, Vietnam Airlines will offer a new checked baggage policy as below:
For health and safety reasons, each piece of baggage that is checked in must not exceed 23kg/50lb (for Economy Class/Premium Economy Class) or 32kg/70lb (for Business Class). Its total dimensions (width + heights + depth) must not exceed 158cm/62in.
If the weight of a piece of checked baggage exceeds 23kg/50lb (for Economy Class/Premium Economy Class) or 32kg/70lb (for Business Class), passengers will be required to re-pack your baggage and pay excess baggage fee. Alternatively, passengers may consider sending your baggage as cargo. Please contact us prior to your travel.
For tickets issued/exchanged before August, 1 2019, passengers should read here.
|CLASS OF SERVICE||HAND BAGGAGE|
|Premium Economy Class|
- 56(A) X 23(B) X 36(C) cm
- 30(D) X 15(E) X 40(F) cm
For tickets issued/exchanged on/after August, 1st 2019, passengers should refer to the below information:
Hand baggage includes hand baggage item(s) and one accessory. For safety reason, the weight and dimension must follow:
– The maximum weight for a piece of hand baggage item is 10kg/22lb.
– The total weight of hand baggage item(s), one accessory must not exceed:
- For Economy class: 12kg/26lb (including a hand baggage item and one accessory)
- For Premium Economy/Business class: 18kg/40lb (including two hand baggage items and one accessory)
- It’s always helpful to personalize your baggage with stickers or tags. Passengers can also tag your baggage with your name and contact information so that your baggage can be found more easily after your flight.
- We recommend that passengers should pack your belongings in bags that are designed for travel to avoid damage to your luggage or its contents during transport.
- In order to safeguard your property and prevent any losses, damages or delays, Vietnam Airlines would like to remind passengers not to pack any fragile, perishable, valuable, or important personal items in your checked baggage.
- Any item that exceeds weight requirements and/or exceeds the maximum size (width + height + depth) mentioned above may be required to be re-packed, paid excess baggage fee or sent as cargo or rejected.
- In addition, we recommend that each piece of your checked baggage not exceed 32kg to avoid injury to porters, especially for customers traveling to and from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Sri Lanka, and the United Kingdom. This is in accordance with local occupational safety rules.
- The Free Baggage Allowance might vary for different carriers. Please consider this in case passengers are connecting to/from another carriers or taking any Vietnam Airlines’ codeshare flights operated by other airlines. Please refer to the Interline Baggage Rules for more details.